Tex-Mex Jackfruit Tacos
What you’ll need:
- Corn tortillas
- Vegetable oil
- Green, yellow, and red bell peppers, sliced
- Red onion, sliced
- 1 Package The Jackfruit Company Tex-Mex Jackfruit
- Cilantro (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Heat the tortillas on a dry skillet set to medium heat, about 30 seconds per side. Keep the tortillas warm by wrapping in a clean dish towel or paper towel.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat, and add enough oil to lightly coat the bottom.
- Add the bell peppers and red onion and cook, stirring often, for about 3 minutes.
- Add the Tex-Mex Jackfruit and mix the contents of the skillet until everything is coated in sauce.
- Continue to cook until the vegetables achieve the desired texture and the jackfruit reaches the desired temperature, about 4-6 minutes.
- Spoon the desired amount of Tex-Mex Jackfruit filling onto a tortilla.
- Top with cilantro leaves (optional).
- Serve with lime wedges (optional).